Nepal Chemical Congress 2020
Nepal Chemical Society is sorry to announce that, due to ongoing pandemics, the Nepal Chemical Congress 2020 (NCC 2020) is postponed for next year.
Nepal Chemical Society (NCS) is a professional society of Chemists in Nepal and abroad. Like other international Chemical societies, NCS: 1) conducts seminars, symposia and conferences on regular basis, 2) advocates on pertinent policy issues, 3) publishes scientific journals and bulletins. It has also established collaboration with different national and international societies. The details on NCS activities can be found in the website (www.ncs.org.np).
Nepal Chemical Congress in a flagship event of Nepal Chemical Society. The main objectives of the conference are:
- knowledge sharing;
- to provide a common platform for discussion on various scientific issues; and
- to provide a platform for faculties and students to develop collaboration;
The conference will have plenary, parallel, and poster sessions, and symposia. It is expected that more than 500 participant form different countries will participate in the event.
The thematic areas of the congress will be:
1) Smart materials
2) Natural products and drug discovery
3) Environmental pollution issues
4) Chemical Synthetic Biology
5) Food and water quality and safety
7) Separation and Adsorption Science
8) Electrochemical Systems
9) Toxic chemicals, safety, and health
10) Chemistry education